Spicy Meat balls with garlic and lemon
1 kg minced meat
4 garlic cloves minced
1/8 cup lemon juice
3 tbsp chopped thyme
2 tsp hot sauce
2 tsp salt
2 teaspoons ground black pepper
2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
1/4 cup sugar
How to prepare
- Heat the oven at 180 ° C.
- In medium-sized bowl, add minced meat, garlic, thyme and mix them well by stirring.
- Marinate the minced meat with salt, pepper, lemon skin and stir well.
- Place a butter sheet in an oven-ready tray.
- Form balls of minced meat and then place them in tray.
- Place the tray in the oven for 25 minutes.
- In a large pot on medium heat, add sugar, lemon and stir until the mixture is heated and the sugar dissolves.
- Reduce the temperature and leave the mixture until it becomes thicker.
- Leave the sauce completely cool and then place it on the meat balls and serve it with rice.